Sunday, May 16, 2010

Recycle, Reuse, Reread


Recycle, Reuse, Reread
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: 2 Somerset Studio magazines.
Origin: Hello, my name is "A," and I'm a magazine addict. (Hello, "A.")
How long kept: One, close to a year. The other, since probably October or November.
Why kept: They were in a stack of other magazines, so Out of Sight, Out Of Mind. Also, I might like to look at them again, and thus I Might Need Them.
Usage: I did read them when I got them, and again before sending them to their next stop.
Destination: "S" via USPS, for her reference, re-reading, and ultimately to recycle at her discretion!

Thanks, "S".

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to perusing a REAL magazine! My last subscription purge was in the 1990s, which leaves me with membership magazines only (Aarp & AAA--aarrgh, it seems my attempt to simplify my life the first time around has helped contribute to the death of the newsstand magazine. I've also helped to kill my own livelihood, it seems). Hopefully I will get inspiration from these, for reinvention. Thanks, "A!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    and yeah, subscriptions are definitely a gateway to the stacks and stacks of newspapers and magazines that we seek to avoid. I try to use the newsstand as my dealer.

    Aargh.

    ReplyDelete