Sunday, May 9, 2010

A little less conversation

A little more action, please.
What: toothbrushes. The Boy likes it when they "talk" to each other
Last used:one of them, a long with the last bit of toothpaste, just the other day. The others for some time.
Why kept: they might be useful for cleaning. Why, I used one to polish up my faucet before sending it to its ...
Destination: the trash.

Guilt: "A" recycles her toothbrushes. While I consider myself almost a kelly shade of green, I fail at ultimate toothbrush recycling, but I get an A for reuse
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. But I can only recycle the Preserve brand toothbrushes. Right now, I'm using one I got "for free" (right) from the dentist...its final destination will be the NYC landfill.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about that! I have to say I only use the freebies.

    ReplyDelete