Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guest Post: B-gone


B-gone
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"I realized that I hadn't taken a vitamin supplement in a long while. I'm not sure why, exactly. (Aren't red wine and dark chocolate all the supplements I need?) These are pricey (I get good vitamins, cheap wine), but they were already bought. Now they are expired, so that was real smart thinking on my part. I am going back to being vigilant with my vitamin consumption--smoothie season is here! (That's why I stopped last winter. I couldn't gag them down with coffee.)"

Go in Good Health, "S."

(And in my now wide-ranging discussions with women about vitamin D deficiency -- ladies, friends, please ask your doctor to do a vitamin D serum level test the next time you visit -- one of my friends revealed that she was taking D via drops. I wonder how many other vitamins come in drop form?)

No comments:

Post a Comment