Saturday, May 22, 2010

Traveling around


Traveling around
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: travel scrabble (possibly incomplete)
Origin: our brother picked up about 5 of these at a garage sale. He made some full sets. I received them because a friend was looking for tiles for a bridal shower invitation. You had to buy a gift that starts with the letter you received. She found another source but I took them anyway
Why kept: I tried to sell them at the garage sale but they didn't go. I was trying to figure a good outlet for them
Destination: to "A" for crafting. Hopefully you won't see these again as "good crafting intentions gone bad" :)

PS. I'm playing catch up with blogging! Sorry it's been a crazy week.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment