Friday, May 21, 2010

Guest Post: Is this cheating?


Is this cheating?
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"I don't mean cheating on my diet...what diet? I don't believe in dieting. Rather, is consuming food just an easy way of posting a "here no more"?
Well, the root beer was leftover from last summer, so I wasn't sure if there would be any fizz left. Technically, it had to go soon, so why not today, with the dregs of my ice cream? A win-win situation. Down the hatch, while enjoying a break in my garden. (The ice cream, not so old. Maybe 3 days? Hey--I need my Vitamin D.)"

"S", I think that this counts!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever had a root beer float with chocolate ice cream? I'll never go back to vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that just doesn't sound RIGHT! but I'll give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete