Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feeling A Little Listless


Feeling A Little Listless
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: A list of things I wanted to get rid of.
Origin: Search for inspiration, in the event I ran out of things to "blog."
How long kept: Since January 13, 2010
Why kept: I Might Need It. And Out of Sight, Out of Mind.
Destination: Shredder.

Confession: I've gotten rid of most of the items on this list. (Which is blurred intentionally. The premise of this blog may be oversharing in the service of transforming my tendency to hang on...but I wasn't ready to completely spill my guts!)

Confession, part deux: There are a few "graduate-level" items on here, some of which are projects that I'm not in a position to start. Tomorrow, I'll start a new list, and transfer these over. For now, I feel a sense of accomplishment in knowing that all but 5 of the line items on this list have been "blogged."

5/14 update:  I didn't create a new list.   I don't need no stinkin' list!   (For now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment