Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reflecting on the past 6 months

Boy, this has been so cool. I'm so glad "A" thought of this project. Although, looking at the "Kindred Spirits" page, we are not alone in our wish for a clutter free existance (well, less cluttered anyway). And we thought around February or March we would have to stretch to find things to blog.

The Hubby, Boy, Kid and I have gotten rid of many items over the past 6 months. Not all were "blogged" but we have been able to release at least one item a day since the start of the project. I think one of the best things that have come from this project is that The Boy has learned to let go of "sticky" items.

Truth be told, I'm not perfect. I know. That is a surprise to many of you! I have brought things into the house that I probably shouldn't have. But you know what? They are fewer and farther inbetween because of this project. Did I need the gold chargers for underneath the china we rarely use? Nope. Have I wanted them for a very long time? YES. (Thanks to my friend "L" for sharing them with me from her garage sale!) Do they make me happy? YES Now my goal is to use my china at least once a month. Anyway, I digress.
Happy 6 Month anniversary, 365 Things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment