Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feng Shui Mastery


Feng Shui Mastery
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Feng Shui and related books.
Origin: Denial of my powerlessness over stuff. (In my defense, at least two of these were gifts.)
Why kept: I might read them and start hanging mirrors and crystals, and thus They Might Be Useful. And, Out of Sight, Out Of Mind. See confession.
How long kept: Oldest dates probably to the mid-90s.
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: At some point in the last year, I organized most of my books by topic. The other day, going through a stack of books, I found another feng shui book. Aaargh.

Confession, part deux: I kept one book, not pictured.

Confession, cont: This is my Saturday post, I didn't get it together yesterday!

Is there a Feng Shui merit badge, and do I qualify for releasing these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment