Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An A-Ha moment


An A-Ha moment
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Looking in a storage basket (yes, they are as evil as storage boxes), I found some "Real Simple" magazines from last year. I've probably only had them 6 months as Mom shares them with me and I usually pass the on to my friend "L". But in this moment I thought, "hey I'd like to read this cool articles on organization and decluttlering and plain old simplifying my life.". Then my other self said, " really, now....come ON!"
I thought, "yes! Nice short articles! I'll put them in the stroller to read while at the park."
"Oh with the other one you have not finished yet?" Chided my other self
"Oh you saw that?" I replied.
"A-yup! I see everything!!!!"
"Should I save them for "L" or recycle?" I asked, giving in.
"Really!?!" Other self asked, purely frustrated with me
"Recycle, huh?"
"Ya' think?"
Lol. Okay my other self isn't that snide but... It probably made for more interesting reading. And the magazines are in the recycle bin!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment: