Friday, August 13, 2010

I Was Framed


I Was Framed
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Two large-ish picture frames.
Origin: Artwork and print that I no longer display.
How long kept: Hmmm. I'm going to call it as mid-90s.
Usage: I took these down and stuck them in the closet probably 4-5 years ago.
Why kept: Of course, They Might Be Useful!
Destination: Housing Works. (And it went in one of the very last bags from the shopping bag stash -- one that I found next tucked behind a storage box. Storage Boxes Are Evil.)

Note: Suburban Salvation Army/Goodwill stores are an awesome source of photo frames. Some are nice enough to use directly...others are ripe for alteration. I've made quite a few gifts this way. And I know that there is no reason to ever store an unused or empty photo frame. Ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment