Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Face This


Face This
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Clock.
Origin: Gift from a former business associate.
How long kept/Usage: Uh, since 1997? And it may have sat out on my desk at our office for a time.
Why kept: It Was A Gift From X. Guilt. (X and his wife are still friends. But not likely readers of this blog, whew.) And Out of Sight, Out of Mind, it was on the top shelf of my kitchen cabinets -- I have to get out the ladder to haul myself up there.
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: No Housing Works guilt over this one, I did check eBay and people are selling these, but the price didn't add up to enough to compensation for the transaction cost, and worry about getting it there in one piece...the HW drop was friction free. (Unlike most of my other HW donations, I did fill out a little donation form for this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment