Saturday, August 14, 2010

Guest Post: even the birds know not to eat here

"Seemed like a nice bird feeder at the time (8 years ago, & considering where I bought it) but it clogs and the feed never really settles into the tray. The lid always comes off, gets lost in the underbrush, then the seed gets wet and moldy. And, well, maybe the birds are simply boycotting Wal-Mart, like me. Not long after this purchase I made a conscious decision not to shop there anymore because of, well, don't get me started...

I dropped this off down by the metal bin and set it outside the dumpster. Maybe someone will think it an interesting relic and be more vigilant about its upkeep than I was."

"S," on this gorgeous day, it's nice to have a post from up in the country! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment