Monday, August 30, 2010

Stuffing, You're Leaving


Stuffing, You're Leaving
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Some kind of polyfill stuffing, about enough to fill a shoebox.
Origin: I think that I got this from "M", or my mom. See Confession.
Last used/How Long Kept: Hmm. I might have stuffed the spider with this, that was last summer? Maybe the summer before. And I'm not sure how long I had the darn stuff, but not too much longer than that.
Why kept: Of course, It Might Be Useful if I were to make any stuffed toys for my nephews or niece. And it was in my fabric stash, where I came across it rarely, so Out Of Sight, Out of Mind.
Destination: Textile Recycling.

Confession: I probably toted this stuff back from Chicagoland to NYC. Aargh. And I've actually stuffed things with shredded pantyhose and old t-shirts, so I don't really "need" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment