Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest Post: Flickr-ed Out


Flickr-ed Out
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"A citronella candle that only lasted a month or so before the wick got lost in the wax. I tried to dig it out, but too many moths have made the search futile. That is a crack in the glass, so an extra reason to toss. Into the garbage it went. Easy come ($3 at Ocean State Job Lot), easy go: not my preferred motto with "stuff" but sometimes that's just the way it is.

On another note, I have decided to "flickr out" with posting my items on this wonderful blog for the next month or so. I need to get away from the computer, and I want to see if by not documenting I continue to let go. That is the plan, and looming at the end of September is the "Two Buck or I Chuck" tag sale that a lot of my items have been stashed away for.

So, I do have a goal, as well as a lifestyle already in effect. Thanks "A" and "D"! (I'll check in from time to time!)"

"S", we love having you around in any form. You don't need to post to be on our team. Good luck and come back any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment