Saturday, August 28, 2010

Time Warp


Time Warp
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: WTH? How is this possible: skin care product, expired summer of 2009.
Origin: I actually think I was on a business (or other?) trip and found myself without my usual hand cream.
Why kept: I Might Need It. It Might Be Useful. And clearly, in plain daily sight in one of my medicine cabinets, but effectively Out of Sight, Out of Mind.
Destination: Landfill. With my apologies.

Comment: I also tossed a couple of mascaras. Though I'm not big on cosmetics, I do usually make an attempt when I'm going to visit with a client or prospective client -- but there's basically no chance that I'll ever use up any of these sorts of products. For safety, as well as a more clutter free medicine cabinet, I've decided that these will get tossed semi-annually...and at that time, I should probably also check the skin care products for expiration dates, too...

(Stay tuned for what I believe will be yet another installment of sun care products.)

No comments:

Post a Comment