Sunday, August 1, 2010


What:  Instant Read Thermometer.
Origin:  Dreams of homemade yogurt.
How long kept:  3.5 months.   See confession.
Why kept:   I Might Need It.   See confession.
Destination:  Return to Bed, Bath &BigBox.

Confession:   I so desperately wanted to make homemade yogurt that I bought an instant read thermometer, only to realize that I already owned one.   Luckily before I made the yogurt.   BB and BB was pretty awesome about the return, no drama, no request for my ID,  DNA sample or a mug shot.  

While I have extremely mixed feelings about BBB, it was a pleasure to not feel like I criminal for returning something.  

Confession, cont:   I didn't return it sooner because the receipt didn't surface until I started to compile my package for my bookkeeper, and went through receipts for the past quarter.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment