Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Who is your favorite race car?

Well here it's either Danica Patrick or Lightning McQueen!
What: I bought a Cricut cartridge last winter of the Cars characters. This is what it made
How long kept: last December I borrowed my friends Cricut cutter thingy and I bought the cartridge. I used the cartridge for two and got so incredibly frustrated that I haven't used it since. It cuts out SO many little pieces with no instructions of how to put it together.
Why kept: out of sight and good crafting intentions gone bad.
Destination: the cartridge is with the Cricut device and these pieces went in the recycle bin. I'm glad that I didn't pay full price for that cartridge. I think I got it for about $30. Maybe I'll put it on ebay if my friend doesn't want it :). I don't even think I'd spend time using it again. It took hours to produce ONE.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. My favorite? I'm trying to decide between the Mach V and Racer X's car...

    ReplyDelete