Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get The Fork Out!


What:  A very nice set of To-Go Ware, bamboo-ware that you can carry in your purse and use instead of plasticware.
Origin:  Someone gave me a gift.
How long kept:   About 2 weeks.
Why kept:  I didn't know what to do with it.   And it would have been rude to refuse the gift.   (Maybe I Should Have Said No.)   I knew that they Might Be Useful, for someone, but I couldn't think of anyone who'd use them who didn't already have them. 
Destination:  A yoga friend...someone else was using a set of them, and the friend remarked on them and said, where do you get those?   I 'fessed up to our project and offered up the To-Go Ware, which I didn't have with me, but offered to pop into the mail.   She was delighted.

Confession:   The photo is a set of To-Go Ware that "M" and the Hubby got me for Christmas, I believe in 2008.   No, I didn't give them away!   This was an extra set.   But I neglected to snap a photo before I packed them into the (recycled) mailing envelope.

Confession, cont:  I didn't really think too hard about who I should give them to...I probably would have stuck them in a bag of items destined for Housing Works had this conversation not come up!

Comment:   How much do I love the post office?  It cost me $2 to pop these in the mail to her, and she'll have them in a day!   That's really a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment