Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Candle in the wind


Candle in the wind
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Part of the great bathroom purge
What: a minty fresh yankee candle.
Why kept: I love this flavor but it got so sooty. I might need it, and out of sight under my sink taking up considerable real estate
Last used: probably a year or two
Destination: free4all

Thoughts I'm having: I haven't moved in almost 20 years! "A" helped me about 10 years ago with a MAJOR purge. That was awesome! I think I'm going to start looking at things differently. If I would have to pay a mover to pack and move an item... Is it worth it? I see things that are a big NO without even turning my head!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Remember when you and Dad came to help me move in 1994? I had two boxes of books, at least one of them had been draped with fabric and was being used as a provisional end-table. I had definitely moved them at least once here in the NY area...and possibly had moved them halfway across the country.

    I believe that I did move them at that time. After all, they were already packed, haha. But I did let go of them at some point in the late 90s, when I opened the box and thought, WTH?

    Aargh!

    ReplyDelete