Saturday, March 20, 2010

Decisions decisions


Decisions decisions
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Another late post! Ugh I'll work on getting better this week. Maybe the time change affected me more than I thought
What: "would you rather..." Book
Origin: bought for a road trip to a Rock climbing gym built in silos in Central Illinois with our rock climbing buddies ("A" sadly missed this trip)
Last used: that trip in, wow, 2001? Maybe I looked at it other times but......
Why kept: its campy and fun...aaannnd it was on the top shelf sandwiched between cookbooks
Destination: goodwill as again, I believe someone will buy it

But all this does leave me with one question? Would you rather have a ketchup dispensing bellybutton or a nose that sharpens pencils? (Paraphrased from the book "Would You Rather")
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress, Princess! You do what you can.

    (And "S", what a champ, two items yesterday! The second one of which we had posted twice for a while.)

    Onwards.

    ReplyDelete