Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tin Ear


Tin Ear
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Two saved food tins.
Origin: Impulses to both store and give food items as gifts.
Usage: Not at all, since emptying them.
Why Kept: They Might Be Useful. I Might Need Them.
How Long Kept: The black tin, a couple of months. The other one, see confession.
Destination: Recycling for the tins; lid for the silver tin is #4 plastic -- garbage.

Confession: I blogged the tea in the black tin a couple of months ago, what was I thinking?   I don't even remember what was in the other one. (It has an August 2010 expiration date stamped on the bottom, so it's probably at least of this century?)

This is pointing out another behavior -- when I blogged the tea, the tin should have gone, too.    Note to self: listen and learn.

(And I'm also sending something to "M"; per The Rules, it does not count as bloggable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment