Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Blue Marble

What:  Candleholder/globe
Origin:  I like globes.   Think It Was A Gift From...stocking stuffer maybe from Mom, I mean Santa?
Usage:   Not in this century, although I did remove evidence that it had been used, the remainder of a votive candle. 
How long kept:  I can't remember.
Why kept:  Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind, and it didn't go the other day because of the vague sense that someone had given it to me.   Aargh!
Destination:  Housing Works.

Confession:   This is the last day of the out of town posts.   I actually took this to Housing Works during the blizzard on Friday.   Yes, Housing Works, Starbucks, Whole Foods and any number of neighborhood businesses were open.   All of the banks, however, had closed at noon.   Scandalous.

No comments:

Post a Comment