Monday, March 29, 2010

Have A Rice Day


Have A Rice Day
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: A wonderful crafty gift I received a few years ago, involving rice and lavendar sewn into a container that could be warmed up and used for stress relief.
Usage: Not in a while, less since the lavendar scent abated a while back.
How Long Kept: Probably two years beyond its useful life.
Why kept: It Was A Gift From X; Guilt. (Though I'm sure that X wouldn't want me guiltily moving it around and storing it after it has lost it's lavendar-y delicious scent.)
Destination: Rice/lavendar to compost.

Confession: On the container, stay tuned. After it's laundered, it goes into the fabric stash until its used, recycled or my assigns and heirs clean out my apartment following my feet first exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment