Thursday, March 4, 2010

You're Fired!

What:  About 10 pounds Make that about 15 pounds of HR communications and related stuff from my last employer.
Usage:   Not so much, unless you count filing it, storing it, and seeing on a shelf pretty much daily counts as "usage."
How long kept:  Since early 2008.
Why kept:   Might Need It.  
Destination:  95% of it to the shredder.   The remaining 5%, which I might actually need (pension stuff), my files.

Confession:   Ack, feeling much better, but fell asleep on the sofa watching TV I ordinarily wouldn't be caught watching.  (For an unknown reason, since I have Battlestar Galactica via Netflix DVD, recommended by a blog friend.   Or maybe I knew I'd fall asleep!)  Thus, another flu-backdated pose.

Confession, part deux:  I was not "fired", but our entire team was disbanded prior to our company's acquisition in early 2008.   It was a good thing, though I learned a lot, the job wasn't a great fit for me.
 
Sunday, 3/7 update:  Ack,  another box of related stuff, unopened since it was archived in this repurposed folder box.   Destination:  shredder.   I have to give big props to my shredder, which has been going strong since the late 1990s.   (Here's a link to a newer version of that shredder.)

No comments:

Post a Comment