Sunday, March 21, 2010

It walked its last walk


It walked its last walk
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: dog leash
Last used: probably last fall when we replaced it
Why kept: it might be useful and out of sight
Destination: garbage. Although I may go salvage the clip

This leash provided miles and miles and hours and hours of exercise and therapy (always good to clear the mind). It was chewed up and repaired a few time. It was time for a new one. It'll take a while to break the new leash in, but the Wonderdog and I will enjoy every minute! I think she was a little sad to see it go, but that was probably because we didn't go for a walk RIGHT then :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. You have my blessing to move away from the clip, "M", if that's your choice.

    (I have saved at least one clip, and a toy carabiner from my blogged items. If I knew where they were, I'd blog them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you need my blessing!

    ReplyDelete