Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 100th day!!


Happy 100th day!!
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Here is my sticky post. Okay this was more literal than I intended hee hee
What: a box of "sharps" (glucose test lancets)
Origin: last summer I had gestational diabetes
Last used: last month. I still occasionally test to make sure my numbers are good
Destination: the Health department provided the container and they also dispose of the full containers too
Why kept: might be useful is I tested more often. But I can bring the lancets in to the health dept if I need to.

I'm so grateful that I had this little glimpse into diabetes. It taught me volumes. It's a very frustrating disease. You can do everything right and your numbers can be out of whack. I would eat virtually the same thing daily and my numbers would vary. Anyway I'm even more grateful that I had a healthy baby and that the diabetes is gone gone gone!!

Confession: the original thing I wanted to post I couldn't locate. I'll keep looking and post it soon :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment