Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Guest Post: flotsam & jetsam still washing ashore...

"...from the wine spill at sea. After these dried out, I realized that I no longer needed the 1999 print-out of "21-Day Countdown to Success" by Chris J. Witting, Jr./ Day 11--Do it Now. Well, maybe I do still need it, in theory. Just not this wine-soaked version. Unscathed were the others, including "The Snow Leopard" which probably is one of the 5 most meaningful books I have ever read. "How to Solve Our Human Problems" was an impulse purchase at a Buddhist lecture. About 20 pages into the book I realized I vehemently disagreed with the author. The rest, ho-hum. Just couldn't slog thru them. Pun intended. Destination: recycling, Beacon Reads, or Goodwill. I'm saving the cute paper clip."

"S", once again, we all have the same stuff, I also totally love the Snow Leopard, also minus the saucy merlot. I should re-read it -- though I'm not quite ready to let it go.   (All of Elmore Leonard can go first.)   Brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment