Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Toasting 100 Days!


A Toast To 100 Days!
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Toaster Oven and accessories (pans)
Origin:  See Confession.
Usage: Quite a bit when I first received it. Not so much in the last 3-4 years.
How long kept: Um, since 2003?
Why kept: It Was A Gift From Mom. I might make toast, and thus I Might Need It.

Also, It's Perfectly Good! It has a unique feature, a removable liner that fits in the dishwasher. So it's squeaky clean. It Will be Useful. For someone else.
Destination: Housing Works

Confession: I periodically become enchanted with a must-have kitchen appliance. (Curious, since I barely cook.) I use it a lot, and then...the thrill is gone.  

Reality is that in an NYC apartment, I can't afford the counter space for something I don't use routinely. And pulling this thing in and out of my cabinet on those rare toast making occasions, kind of silly. I'll use the oven.

Confession, part deux: Recovering from the flu. This is sitting next to my front door in a Century 21 shopping bag. It might go tonight...or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment