Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Receipt-a-rama


Receipt-a-rama
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: old receipts & earphones (not pictured)
How long kept: one was dated 2004
Why: out of sight and storage boxes (well, bags in this case) are evil. I found my bag I used to take to the gym. I have been to the gym since 2005.
Destination: recycle and goodwill
Confession: I almost kept the earphones -- they might be useful but seeing that I haven't used them in almost FIVE YEARS and are perfectly good, they can be enjoyed by someone else.

Confession, part 2: I'm keeping the bag. I'm going to start using it instead of a reusable grocery bag to ferry things to work. A little nicer looking
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Haha, as you'll see from my post today, I found 3 sets of earphones yesterday, too.

    Ack, we all have the same stuff.

    ReplyDelete