Saturday, March 27, 2010

Too far gone


Too far gone
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: an old dish towel
Origin: I think this one is 20 years old and stinky!!
Why kept: I love these towels. I have more but, this one is beyond repair (The Hubby had just dried his hands, it's not *that* nasty)
Destination: I don't even want to put this in the rag bag. Garbage

The Hubby read an article about a guy who does textile recycling in our area. I'm going to google it tomorrow once I power everything back up from Earth Hour. I turned off the wireless network, computers, etc. We haven't turned our light back on yet.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Crate and Barrel, blue and white? Heh heh, we do have some of these.

    I have others that are in more daily use that I was realizing were 20+ years old. I surrender and use bleach occasionally, so they're very white and in surprisingly good shape. Pondering replacing them, but thinking about the fact that they are Perfectly Good...

    ReplyDelete