Saturday, February 6, 2010

Boa Constrictor


Boa Constrictor
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Victorian-y boa.
Origin: Sartorial inspiration.
Usage: In this century? Not so much.
How long kept: I must have gotten this in the mid-90s.
Why Kept: I might wear it again, and thus It Might Be Useful.
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: I tried this on again shortly before taking it over to HW. It's still cute. I don't want to be having this conversation with myself again in 2020.

Confession, cont.: It's going with another piece of outdoor wear I'll never wear. It Was A Gift From X...

Bonus: I can drop these off on the way to buy more milk, eggs, and bread. "S", hope you're warm and toasty up the Hudson. The storm of the century managed to miss us up here in NYC, barely a dusting...that said, I'm hunkering down for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment