Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Duuuude!


Duuuude!
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: two black lights and 1 flickering red bulb
Origin: I think I stole the red bulb & one of the black lights from our brother. The other I bought at a novelty shop in the 80s
Last used: the 80s aarrgh
Why kept: they are COOL dude! Might be useful and out of sight
Destination: Cancer Federation pick-up Tuesday

I thought about calling our brother to see if he wanted them back. I didn't :). These moved with me twice argh
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I believe that our brother got that red bulb from me. Not in the 80s, but the 70s.

    Aargh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH do you want it back? It didn't make it in the CancerFed pick up, but is going to go in the AMVETs pick up on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, yeah, why don't you mail it to me. heh heh. Not.

    ReplyDelete