Friday, February 26, 2010

Let It Snow


Let It Snow
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: A Good Box.
Origin: Bought a lot of blank paper in early 2008.
Usage: The paper is gone, and for the last few weeks, this empty box keeps on getting knocked from my office shelf.
Why kept: It's a really nice box, and other than the fact that It's Perfectly Good, It Might Be Useful. I Might Need It.
How Long Kept: It was nearly empty for quite some time, maybe 6 months. Recently emptied, maybe right before the holidays.
Destination: Recycling. (Storage Boxes Are Evil!)

Blizzard, bring it! I'm not stopping. 

(Though that's easy for me to say, as an apartment dweller I don't have to shovel.   I suspect that "S" is hard at work, "releasing" snow from her driveway and sidewalks up in Beacon.)

2 comments:

  1. Not only hard at work--no power for 28 hours! Will get back to serious documenting/decluttering Monday. Just yesterday I couldn't even open my back door to get any discarded item out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought you were "only" shoveling. Oh, my goodness, that must have been trying!

    I'm so glad that's over for you.

    ReplyDelete