Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Guest Post: Knick-knack paddy-wack...

Give the dog a bone! Poor guys have been penned in the basement for 9 years--talk about neglect! The English bull terrior is missing a leg & tail, and the Scotties (or Westies?) are healthy and awaiting adoption at Goodwill. All were gifts. Sure, I like dogs. I like cats. And turtles, and armadillos, and frogs, and owls. I no longer like critters all over my shelves.

"S", one of my favorite lines from a movie is something along the lines of, "Black and white, it really captures the moment..." Thanks for your post, and for giving me a chance to quote the movie.

5 comments:

  1. so..what movie? (Do I have to google this?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh...I remember having an "aha" moment in that movie when I figured out her obnoxious brother was the (previously adorable) child actor from "Kramer vs. Kramer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "M" and I looked all of the actors up once on IMDB. If I remember correctly, that kid can be has been seen playing cop roles on various TV shows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And haha, caught this, posted on NY Times blog today at 12:45.

    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/10/the-short-happy-fiction-of-john-hughes/

    It's all one.

    ReplyDelete