Monday, February 1, 2010

Special delivery


Special delivery
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: wine glass and a book
How long kept: wow I am not even sure. I think the wine glass was one of a set we received for Christmas in '05 perhaps. We didn't have room so it remained in its protective wrapping, suitable for shipping. The book was from a store that went out of business (whoa, dejavu. Have I written this before?). I picked this out for "A" and forgot to give it to her for about 2 years! Same with the wine glass. I sincerely think I have typed this before. Wow
Why kept: wine glass - out of sight. The book -- I don't know why. I just kept moving it around my family room! Aarrrgh
Destination: NYC to "A".

Confession: I may add another thing to the box for tomorrow, so I'm treating this like an Amvets pickup.

"A" says, I think that this was 2005. Hahaha, the white corrugated packing material from the other 5 glasses, which "M"sent to me way back then, is one of the stranger things I've freecycled, "clean packing material". If I recall correctly, I had several requests for it, and someone picked it up. No drama. I've loved using those glasses -- last night, used one for a saucy cabernet. Thanks, Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment