Monday, February 8, 2010

This Time: Recycle, Not Freecycle

What: Gorgeous packing material, from the wine glass that "M" sent me.
Usage: I actually pulled tissue paper out of this wrapping and used it to make "paper cloth" for my quilting class. This is the remainder
How long kept: 2 days
Why kept: Deciding whether to Freecycle it.
Destination: Recycling.

Confession: In 2006 (?) when "M" sent me the rest of this set of wine glasses, this packing material was so breathtaking -- and I clearly had some time on my hands -- that I thought it should be Freecycled. (And I had several requests for it, too. And as I recall, no Drama.)

The real confession, though, is that I sometimes have pushed the limit on Freecycle, for sport. Just to see what people will get on the train to come and pick up.

Too busy for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment