Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Contact Paper


Contact Paper
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Business Card.
Origin: Networking at a baby shower.
How long kept: 3 days.
Why Kept: I might want to call this woman; It Might Be Useful.
Destination: Shredder (it still works!)

Confession: I actually shredded this one the other day. But today, a box of old cards (Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind, Storage Boxes Are Evil) that probably weighs a pound is going, going, gone. Some of those date from the 90s. Maybe even the late 80s. Aaargh. Some are people I don't even remember.   (And again, some who I'm not in touch with for good reason.   Aargh.)

As "M" would say, "woot". And I'm never keeping another business card again. It goes into the system, and it gets shredded.

No comments:

Post a Comment