Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's starting to add up


It's starting to add up
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: old algebra text books
Origin: a class I took in 2000 or 2001.
Why kept: might be useful? When? I'm not sure. Maybe when the boys are in school? I have to wait over 10 years for that. I bet their text books will be able to refresh my memory when the time comes! If not, we have a friend that can help. I can't even say out of site... They were at eye level on the shelf at the end of the hall. Maybe a little nostalgia. This was the first course I tool when I went back to school. I really like math. It's like a puzzle.
Destination: freecycle free4all
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. The boys aren't already onto algebra? It won't take 10 years. They're advanced!

    ReplyDelete