Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guest post "it's frogged up"


Guest post "it's frogged up"
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
A friend brought this in to work from home in hopes of finding a home for this handsome frog! I grilled my friend for the following information
What: it's a sombrero wearing frog juicer
Origin: she thought her mom probably gave it to her. She found it when she was cleaning her pantry
How long kept: she couldn't remember
Why: out of sight out of mind
Last used: she thought she used it once most likely when she first received it

I love this frog; however, it will not follow me home :). This was too funny not to blog. "A" I think this beats your juicer on looks hands down!! Imagine making your "frog" juice with the frog juicer!!!!

Princess, you're so right.   "Frog juice" would only be better after being extruded from between those ceramic lips.

One of my sillier ideas:   at the end of the year, we could pick the 12 best "things," and use Snapfish or other to create a calendar that we could sell to benefit Housing Works or one of the other great institutions where we're dumping dropping off our stuff...in my book, this Frog is a contender.


2 comments: