Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coffee (Un)Clutch


Coffee (Un)Clutch
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Old coffee.
Usage: Some, including some fairly recent.
Origin: Thanks, Mom!
How Long Kept: Um, not sure...one expired in March of 09, the other in August of 09.
Why kept: I might drink more of it, and thus It Might Be Useful.
Destination: Compost (and trash for the packages).

Confession: Every summer, my mom and I sit by the lake and drink yummy coffee. She often says, "would you like me to send you some of the (this year: organic summer blend)?" and I always say yes. Hence several partial bags of coffee.

Note to self: Just Say No to coffee!

Confession, part deux: I stash my compost in the freezer between periodic drops at the Union Square Greenmarket. Because of the weather, I have a larger stash, ready to go in compostable Bio-Bags, hopefully this weekend. I fear that when I unload the freezer, I'll unearth some more undrunk coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment