Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Tell The Tooth...


To Tell The Tooth...
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Useless New Dental Technology
Origin: Dental Swag
How long kept: Probably since 2008
Why kept: It might be better than ordinary floss, and It Might Be Useful; or, I might run out of floss and I Might Need It.  Also, adding a new category:  It Was Free.
Destination: Garbage

At the end of a dental visit yesterday, I went through the Swag they gave to me, and left other single-use flossers on the counter in the exam room.   Single use flossers?   Why?   Why?   I kept the toothbrush and floss, both of which will definitely be useful.

Confession, part 1:  I put mascara on today for the first time in an age, and thought about using the tiny little brush on this flosser to separate my lashes.  

Confession, cont: I also got rid of a bottle of toothpaste that had one squeeze of toothpaste left. There are several almost-empties in my medicine cabinets, which will be dispatched in the next week or so, though probably not blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment