Monday, February 22, 2010

Guest item - The Hubby: "Giving them the boot"

What: cowboy boots. Very well loved boots.
Last used: we went riding before we were married so early 2000s. They have been on many-a-trip with him out West
Why kept: nostalgia, they might be useful, out of sight
Destination: Cancer Federation pick up

I'm very proud of him. I know how much he loves these boots :) Good job, darlin'!

Confession: I asked if he was sure if he wanted to get rid of them. For me it's hard to let go of nostalgia but he said they were not comfortable anymore
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

  1. I love how guys are so practical--"not comfortable anymore," while anything that faintly whiffs of nostalgia is SOOOO hard for me to let go of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took him a long time to let go of these. He even kept them out so I could blog them for him :-)

    ReplyDelete