Monday, February 22, 2010

Vase-cular Disease


Vase-cular Disease
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Florist vase, marbles and yet another tote bag.
Origin: Valentine's Day flowers, and Aaargh, more swag.
Usage: Tote bag, once or twice. Vase was well used.
How long kept: Tote bag, think it was from a benefit last winter. Vase/marbles, since last week.
Why kept:  Tote Bag, It Might Be Useful and Out of Sight, Out of Mind.  (And might have to create a category, Tote Bag Disease.)   And I actually didn't keep the Vase overlong-- put the dead flowers into the compost bin before leaving on my road trip last Friday morning. 
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: I almost took two more vases (from centerpieces at benefits). But decided that I liked them more than some of my older vases.   Stay tuned for the vase purge...

No comments:

Post a Comment