Thursday, February 4, 2010

Minty fresh

Well your breath will be fresh when you blow out the candle

What: brush ups for freshening up between brushing and a candle from a holiday center piece
Last used: never and never since we dispatched of the center piece. -- two years ago
Why: The Brush ups might be useful -- see destination/confession. Candles are "sticky" for me. I heart them. I just don't burn them with the little ones around. I need to keep visiting the candle department to purge.
Destination/confession: the candle is in the free4all pile and I'm taking the Brush-ups to work for after my garlic lunches :). If I don't use them in a week... Free4all city baby!

Update... just opened one... it expired in 10-2006.... mmm still minty fresh. I'm using it because I want to eat candy. If my breath is minty, maybe I'll be able to take a pass :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment