Friday, April 16, 2010

Beadazzled (bead gone with you - part two) or giving back to the gifter














What:  fresh water pearls (I think) from a broken necklace
Last used: last century
Why kept: out of sight, storage boxes are evil, I might fix it AND it was a gift from "A"
Destination: back to "A" for her crafting

I loved this necklace and I wanted to fix it. But I think after about 15 years, it is not going to happen.

Bonus: you can see my Big Apple Red nails

Oh, and my friend "Q" saw the nail polish from yesterday and wanted it for her little one. We (the Hubby) saved it from the garbage man just in the nick of time :). I'll try to post a photo of her painted piggies :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Princess. I don't even remember giving this necklace to you!

    ReplyDelete