Friday, April 30, 2010

Guest Post: Not what it's cracked up to be

From our intrepid correspondent in Beacon, "S":

Part of a set of 4 (Russell Wright reproductions, a gift that I have had maybe 5 years?): one decent sized coffee mug that is perfect for sipping on the deck (seen here). Somehow this acquired a hairline fracture (no, it wasn't my hair--I checked) and so no longer can be filled with my Cafe Bustelo. This type of item is VERY sticky for me--I could still use it to scoop birdseed out of the bag, or for mulch in the yard. But I actually do have real scoops and shovels for that kind of thing. So, this is your last moment with me on the deck--now I am making you walk the plank and into the garbage bag. Collection day is today!

2 comments:

  1. I misspelled my favorite coffee! Cafe Bustelo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily fixed...we're all known to commit typos here at 365 Things!

    ReplyDelete