Thursday, April 29, 2010

"M" Retrograde


"M" Retrograde
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Wrist strap for an iPod case, previously en route to "M".
Origin: Attempt to abuse the USPS regs, this envelope was 3/8" thick (but flexible).
How long kept: A couple of weeks, in its current, packaged form. (The wrist strap itself? Probably 2 years.) When it came back, threw it into my filing pile. (Give me an "F" in GTD!)
Why kept: The wrist strap MUST be reunited with the iPod case. It Might Be Useful. And Aaargh.
Destination: "M."

Confession: The new package looks like it's being mailed by a mad bomber. I recycled a padded mailer I'd been saving (It Was Useful!), and took this opportunity to use some old non-44 cent stamps.

Confession, cont: I mentioned this item in an earlier post, but don't think it was the main event...thus I don't believe that "M" can ding me for posting the same item twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment