Friday, April 23, 2010

Salt Without Spice


Salt Without Spice
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Partially used, formerly lavender scented bath salts.
Origin: Gift from a friend.
Last used: Early in the century.
Why kept: Nostalgia. (See confession.)
Destination: The salts, down the drain. The bottle? Not sure yet.

Confession: A good friend made these bath salts as a gift...I've kept them in my cabinet for an age beyond their useful life because they remind me of her. But they aren't my friend! And they really aren't useful now that they're unscented.

P.S./Bonus:   Since the salts were stuck in the bottle, I poured in some hot water.   Surprise, the lavender scent re-emerged, and I decided to pour everything into a little tub for impromptu foot soak!   So, They Were Useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment