Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don't light my fire


Don't light my fire
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Is it mercury retrograde? Attempt #3!! AARRRGGHH This is March 31st post that I sent in early at 1:49 PM CDT

What: A beautiful tea light holder

Last used: Maybe 2006 or prior. I really love the way this looks when it's lit. But as I've stated before, I don't burn candles often enough to keep it.

Why Kept: I might use it again, It was a gift from X, I am now guilt free, because I'm giving it ....

Destination: ....To my friend "L" who will adorn her backyard deck with this item. I will get to visit it when her family invites us over for barbecue and German Chocolate Cake that her hubby promised me back when I couldn't eat sweets :-D

(Shameless reminder as "L" is a reader of the blog, heh heh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment