Monday, April 19, 2010

Tribes and Tote (ems)


Tribes and Tote (ems)
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Another one of the tote bags, this one bearing the tribal brand of my b-school...plus some random books, CDs, a soap dispenser and a few other thises and thats.
Origin: Various. (And on the tote bag and the CDs, Should Have Said No.
How Long Kept: I'm guessing that the oldest items in the bunch are the CDs, which I took from one of those piles of stuff from a friend who was moving in around 2002 ("hey, do you want any of these?") Maybe one of the books was from the 90s.
Why kept: Might partake of the books or music...might dispense some soap...might carry something. In other words, It Might Be Useful.
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: After seeing the beautiful workspace chez "S", my items feel a bit scattered! But one thing, one day, one breath, one step at a time!

Confession, part deux: I resisted an impulse to take all of the remaining totes over to Housing Works. I know They Will Be Useful in toting other stuff over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment